Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday lor... week 7


jy: WAT A BAD START OF THE day.. wat happened to me... who actually curse me......... Who is the stupid idiot......... think i really down on my luck lor.. terrible leh... while walking to MRT station.... accidently step onto a small tree stall then u know wat.. it hit me lor...then kana my foot nail lor... bleeding lor...wat a luck man......terrible lor..some more so painful lor........ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..dun let me know who curse me ah.............humph......... hope the BAD LUCK END now.....no more bad luck please..............

today is friday le..but not as happy lor... cos ahsun can't book out on weekend lor..this is the 5 days without any of his news lor..i miss him so so much lor..wondering how is him lor.. this few days weather so bad too..really hope his side is good de lor..if not really tough and bad for him le..haiz....... i miss him so so much lor..dear ah...jiayou jiayou ok...

always tell yrself.... tomorrow is a Brand new days.....^@^

No comments: