Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine Day.. (tues of wk 23)



jy: Today is February 14, it is valentine day.. a official day to celebrate the love.. of course not forgetting that today is also a friendship day that friends celebrate the friendship....

hereby to wish all friends and couples


Happy friendship day !! && Happy Valentine day !!

today is my second time celebrating this special day wif ahsun but this time round he can't be wif me by my side to celebrate wif me...becos he is in camp ah...

i just got a sURPRISE from him.... he got someone to send me 12 stalk of flowers and a bear with the words ( MY HEART WILL ALWAYS BELONG TO YOU !).. guess it will be v v expensive lor.. dear ah.. i am so so touched dear.. but u make me miss u even more dear.. i MISS YOU so much dear.. why spend so much money when you dun have enough to spend le dear... I really appreciate yr love my dear dear.. but dear ah.. i rather have you by my side my dear dear.. Thanks alot my dear dear.. really thanks alot dear.. thanks for the surprised....

dear ah... i was listening to 933 now, they say 12 stalk of flowers means that the flowers is for 1 year which means the flower is for 12 months dear.. be so loving and loving for the whole year dear.. and red rose means that the couples is in hottest love (ri lian)... thanks dear... i dunno what i should say dear.. i really miss u so so much dear.. really hope to see u now dear..miss u really really much dear... i'm sorry that i cry le... so touched and i can really feel your love for me dear.. and the effort of making me happy dear.. really thanks alot dear and i didn't give you anything dear.. Thanks millions dear.. i feel it dear.. thanks for everything dear...


this is my flowers and Bear from ahsun...

I LOVE AND MISS YOU DEAR !!

always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: