Friday, March 31, 2006

Look for me Under the Star..(fri of wk 29)

Jy:


I created this for ahsun..haha...Jiayou ahsun dear..

Not forgetting Xuan and ee.. i created this too...hehe


hmmm... just wanna encourage ahsun and i happened to saw this poem which i like it alot..haha... hmmm.. got some special things for ahsun lor..haha... can't disclose here in case he see it before i pass him the things..haha..

yesterday.. haha.. finally bought huiee present..haha.. well as usual i think i dun disclose here..haha.. cos our MISS LAU huiee will look at my blog de..haha.. see this time i clever le..haha... so (TO HUIEE, nah, you think you can know wat yr present before you see us...haha.. u wait long ah..haha)..

today is a friday lor.. can see ahsun lor..haha.. didn't get to talk to him for the past two days lor.. sorry dear.... start to countdown ba.. u CAN SEE me today lor..haha.. now tat u not so happy and also v tired over yr training lor..jiayou ok..you sure can do it de.. go go go ok..miss you...

here is the poem...



Look For Me Under A Star

When you wonder where I am
When I leave this world behind
Look into your own existence
I'm in your heart and in your mind
Look for me on sunny days
or over rainbows after showers
Look for me in lovely music
that we'd listen to for hours
Look for me under a star
The first one out at nightI
'll be twinkling just for you
I'll be kissing you good night
So, when the sun goes down each day
I'll come out and light your night
Look for me under a star
I'll be shining very bright...
Just for you for all your days
to guide you always from afar
Just look for me in all you do
and look for me under a star
always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: