Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Mid of the week lor ( wed of wk 32)

jy: well.. finally today is wednesday le... hehe...i enjoy and love the feeling of being alone in office lor.. cos i can do my own things and own time own target lor..hehe..

for the last 2 days.. had been meeting xuan and law to discuss on our Genting cum KL trip in early MAy lor..hehe.. feel so touched lor..haha.. law actually did alot of research lor.. he went website la.. look for bus info, hotel info etc lor.. the best part is he actually call up to check lor..haha..so hardworking man..haha.. too bad huiee got exam if not she will be able to go wif us le.. so we decide to go on our own lor..haha.. we even thought of taking Train back from KL lor..haha.. so it will means that we will take bus, cable car, taxi and even TRain..haha.... look forward man...hehe.. we are counting on Law lor.. give him our life le..haha.. but really wanna thanks for the effort lor..hehe.. got leave approved yesterday too le.. haha.. xuan too.. only left my law which need to apply leave and also permits lor..haha.. Look forward ba..hehe..

haiz.. still thinking if i wanna leave my job here or not lor.. when i should quit leh..haha.. really have to think thru alot alot lor...DO i still wanna stay here?? should i leave? haiz.. can i find job after i resign? got alot of uncertainty which need to think and think lor... but i v tired here le lor.. really sick and tired of working here lor.. being taken for granted is something that i hated the most lor... hmmm... dunno la...

this few day.. i seem to miss ahsun alot.. guess is because last week most of the time is wif him ba.. miss him so much and yet can't chat long at nite lor..haha... hope can chat wif him lor..


I Knew I'd Miss You.
When you care about someone
as much as I do about you,
being apart is a hard thing to get used to.
I thought I'd handle it just fine...
and that I'd be happy just to keep you on my mind
.But it isn't always that easy...
Sometimes the one thing that would
please me the most
...is simply seeing you.
I knew that I'd miss you.
I just didn't knowI'd miss you as much as I do.
hmmm.. like long time nv go enjoy le..haha.. ahsun when u wanna bring me around leh..haha.. we like do nothing mush every week in and out...haha.. think have to think of going somewhere to play play le ba...hehe...
*** Really hope to stay happy =) lor.. recently had been not v good for me lor.. some more sore throat le.. then my left leg ankle dunno wat happened, will feel pain sometime lor.. really hope everything can go well for me and ahsun lor.. and of coursea ll my friends.. miss my study life and hated working life lor.. if this goes non then LIFE REALLY SUCK le...
always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: