Tuesday, June 06, 2006

still so sick ( tues of wk 39)

jy: i am back to work place lor.. wif alot alot of things waiting for me to do after my MC lor.. arggg.. but i am not feeling any better lor.. still feel pain in stomach.. dun feel like eating lor... arrggg.. imagine how sick i am lor... i am saying that ( I DUN feel like eating).. this sentences cant be speak from my mouth lor.. i like eating and eating till i am so fat now lor.. but now i dun feel like eating lor.. haiz... wat happened to me.. haiz.. really hope to get well really soon lor.. but the medicine dun seem to be having any effect lor... arrgggg....... sianz ah...

becos of my sickness.. i wasted my weekend lor.. cos didn't get to do anything lor... then have to keep resting lor.. cant eat lor.. keep feel like vomit and keep going toilet.. haiz... food poisoning but also dunno wat i eat lor.. haiz.. so sad lor.. haiz...

so lucky of me to have ahsun by my side lor.. hehe.. my mickey is not alone lor.. we got the Minnie mouse lor on sunday..haha.. a pair de leh..hehe..so so happy lor.. thanks alot ahsun..hehe...

My mickey and minnie Mouse..

friday.. i wait for a long time b4 ahsun come and fetch me see doctor lor... haiz.. too bad.. too sick till cant go Emily birthday.. feel so bad lor... haiz.. no choice... keep vomit out the food lor.. haiz.... hope she did have a v v happy time.. hehe...

Thursday is emily last day.. a whole group of us consist of cindy, elsey, nat, kelly, emily and me went for lunch and had some photos taking session...hehe... all the best to her....


Kelly, nat, emily, me, cindy and elsey..

always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: