Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tuesday only ~~

jy: i am going crazy le.. it is only a tuesday leh... i siao le lor.. super super tired lor.. yesterday sleep late lor.. was making the flower lor.. hehe.. lucky i manage to get the last 2 things for the flower lor... the shop that sell hand craft things near POSB bank de close when i reach lor... lucky i still remember there is one lower down the street lor.. great they havn't close shop lor..hehe.. got the stick and the green tape lor.. went home after tat and start rushing for the flower lor.. turn till my hand and back pain ah.... but I DONE wif the flower le...haha... so happy.. have to start thinking of the rest le... haha.. like the frame la all tat... still doing my best to look for photos and waiting for brother in law to send me.. dunno did he manage to take photos... hmmm...

My stick and tape for flower..haha

oh ya... i wanna and must mention this..haha.. last friday meet teng teng at northpoint lor..haha..had a chit chat session wif her..long time no see her le..hehe.. finally got the present from her..haha.. a jay chou photo album and a disney keychain..haha.. v nice leh.. the key chain...hehe.. got mickey de then hor.. can turn de.. really thanks alot..haha..

from taiwan.. present from Teng Teng...Thanks alot...

oh ya... i got take photo of my little cute cute disney display thing...hehe.. bought the display cover lor.. then manage to put all in..hehe...,my cinderella la.. then those i got from Taiwan 7/11 la.. etc la...


My Cinderella in a display box....

well... becos the stupid blogspot got problem in uploading the pic.. i cant load the display box wif my alot of other disney things.. haiz.. will upload again ba... =(


always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day ^@^

No comments: