Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Working hard to my Goal ~~

jy: i am dying man.. i am doing my very very best to slim down lor... cutting down on my diet.. eat more food but less carbo foods like rice, noodle etc... v v hard to control leh... my colleague leonard had been giving me alot of tips on slimming.. haha.. dunno how trust or how effective it will be la.. but i decided to believe it and work really hard to it lor... haha.... 2 weeks... 2 weeks on cut diet.. i will see effect... hahaha.. we shall see lor.... hehe...

ya.. i wanna share on this as well... he told me that by running less than 30 min is no use de... cos our body had 2 layer.. first layer dunno call wat de la.. will be first use to generate energy for our usage.. it was told that after 30 minutes then it will start to burn our fat(2nd layer) to generate energy lor... haha.. tat means last time i run was wasted cos i run by number of rounds lor... arggg.... have to exercise non-stop then got effect de.. so i went to run 40 minutes non stop lor... tired lor.. really v v tired leh.... haha.. think by running will die lor.. should have go play games like badminton all tat better lor..haha...

will be doing my best lor.. jiayou jiayou..haha..

always tell yrself..tml ia a brand new day..^@^

No comments: