Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Wonder who CuRSE me leh??

jy: haiz... dunno what happened to me recently.. haiz.. i suspect i had been curse..hehe.. alot of things had been happening to me lor.. haiz... fall down and had serious blue black la.. everything start from then.. haha.. follow by MC a few days which my illness just dun recover lor.. worse things is tat stupid wisdom tooth that caused my mouth to be swollen.. damn painful lor.. can u imagine.. a radio that had problem making sound?? haha..sianz lor.. worse thing is when u are so broke lor.. then have to think of ways to come out wif money lor.. then cant eat anything.. only can swallow.. please let me recover really soon lor.. haiz.. all the best to my surgery and no more trouble after that... haiz..

hmmm.. my aim now is to lose 6kg in 1 month.. OMG.. u know how hard it is.. haiz... 6kg leh... have to jiayou jiayou le.. haha.. i dun wan to be look the fattest in the jiemei group.. haha.. recently also alot of things to trouble me and make me really stress out lor.. maybe tat is the reason why my health is falling lor..

Really hope everything will goes smoothly for me lor... no more troubles.. no more no more bad luck.. good luck good luck faster faster come come pleaseeeee.........

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day.^@^

No comments: