Saturday, July 28, 2007

officially a student in UniSim in less than 1 day

jy: i am going for my first ever lesson in Unsim tml.. haha.. offically a students over there le.. hmmm.. not my core module la.. is the university core which this sem i will have to go for 2 lesson in total de.. haha.. so tml is the first lesson for my effective communication.. then next week will be my start of my another module.. the organizational behaviour lor... follow by next next week.. my managerial economic....

stress stress.. nervous nervous and gan cheong is how i am feeling lor.. dunno wat kind of life it will be lor... i scared i cant take it.. i scared i cant do well.. i scared i dun understand.. my money leh.. haha... had been reading like a bit lor.. i was like.. wat the hell the thing is asking.. haha.. i have to read a few time before i can like understand in my mind.. haha.. i think too long nv study liao.. lag liao lor.. haha.. the things dunno me and i dunno him too.. haha..

really hope everything will do well lor.. jiayou jiayou le.. to all the students to be ok.. we can do it de..

All my study guide and reference books of this sem.. packed in 4 boxes as shown..

haha.. in order to prepare for my study.. i bought a few thing.. haha.. pencil la.. eraser la , ruler, pens, writing material and a pens tat is 6 in 1 de.. super nice lor.. the color.. haha.. quite ex lor and i really really love it lor.. haha.. oh ya.. i bought a new bag too.. quite ex lor.. haha.. but still decided to buy lor.. haha... xuan wanna pay for it in order for my bday birthday.. haha.. wait long lor.. not so easy de.. haha.. have to spend some time to think think and think.. haha.. thanks alot.. hehe..

All the stationary tat i bought and the new bag for schools..

Jiayou jiayou lor...

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: