Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My 23rd Birthday.....

jy: i feel tat photo will speak more then words.. haha.. so.. let the photos tell u ba...haha


pic 1: my present from al my friends.. pic 2.. a flower from company.. Thanks alot...



My surprised bday cum gathering at East Coast.. 18 Aug 07
can see the guy act cute... so cute hor..
we wanna direct our own movie..

see who is the culprit...

acting lao da...look at rina face of pic 1... she say one eye must close becos when smoking the smoke will blow into yr eye...haha

Wishes from my Bosses.. MR Adam and Mr Patrick
The School Division Group Photo but where is Gopal.. we want Gopal..

A bday surprised from the Company on 16 Aug 07

My Lunch Kaki.. haha...


I JUST WANT TO THANKS EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING !!!
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: