Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sad sad sad...........

jy:haiz.. had been feeling really terrible when i am alone.. i need someone to talk to me or rather listen to me.. haiz.. i need friends to be around to support me.. encourage me... lead me on.... had been really stress over work and work.. deadline deadline deadline.. ya i know tat work is like tat but i am tired.. i had no mood for anything.... i only hope everything will be able to go smoothly and in time.. if not.. i am dead lor... haiz..

sad over my result too.. got result yesterday.. i am really really shock lor.. i JUST cant believe it... i had actually got a F in one of the module leh.. how how how.. i really dunno how leh.. this will mean need more money.. i still not sure do i have to re take the whole module.. i really hope not.. if not this will mean i cant graduate in time.. guess this is the first time i had fail my module lor.. i did my part to really study for the exam and write as much as i can... i know how to do it de.. but how come become like tat... it is only part of the 50% and the remaining come from 20% quiz ( i got 80 mark) and 30% for case study( i got 71 mark).. after i calulate.. it is already around 37 mark and in order to pass i only need to get 40 and i will get a D so how can it be possible that i had failed the paper when i need only 4 mark to pass... i did my paper.. i do my best to write.... i am lost.. i feel useless lor.. why thing become like tat.. this is a module that i thought i will sure pass de... then when i am praying really hard for my managerial econ to pass ( i really dunno how to do the paper and i got not enough time to do) and i actually got a B for tat lor..

how wat should i do... i cant talk to ppl about this matter especially family.. i really dunno... got to spend money to ask the university to review my paper ( they will review and not me).. if there is really error.. will they admit.. or i am just paying money and they will not do anything.... i am really scared.. wat should i do... why must this thing happened to me... this is so unfair..really hope by reviewing the paper at least i will not fail lor..

i am going to breakdown le........

PLEASE HELP ME...

i know now nothing can be done but i really cannot take it...someone please help me can... no one know how i feel.. wat i am thinking now... i may look happy but who knows i am really troubled by alot of thing.... really hope everything will goes smoothly..........

PLEASE HELP ME..........

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: