Monday, January 07, 2008

Counting down.....

jy: haha.. will be looking forward to a few occasion... first is this coming thursday to Bangkok.. haha.. first time going there... and first time taking plane wif xuan.. first time going wif weida.. junhong.. dunjie and zan xiong.. haha... so many first time... hope it will be great and really fun.. i guess it will ba... haha... flying nite flight on thursday and coming back on sunday.. haha.. will be back wif loads of photos...

follow by the next one to will be Jay concert.. haha.. next friday... hehe... yeah.. really looking forward to it.. haha.. it will be the best show of the year lor.. haha.. Yeah... happy happy... hehe...

New year had come.. must have new hopes and ideas.. My Da zhi.. wahaha... today had sign up for my basic theory.. haha.. but the earliest dates is only 26 Feb 08.. haha.. other days the timing cant make it and also mainly monday.. wednesday and friday... haha... so only can book this dates.. but nvm de.. can go in and check de,,, if wan can change the dates de.. but then of course need to study first... haha... Wish me good luck.. haha...

going to sign up for my kickboxing course too.. wahaha.. finally got slot le.. must have determination lor... I need to slim down le.. now really fat and ugly.. haha.. need to build up my confidence.. haha.. Jiayou !! just wait and see... woo hoo...


New semester starting soon le... tat means holiday ending soon le.. haiz... so sianz... hope it will be a better start ba.. have to really jiayou jiayou le... Jiayou le.. Wish me good luck...

Hope everything will be a good start for me and everything will goes smoothly for me... Jiayou !!

always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: