Saturday, February 02, 2008

CHinaTown Trip during CNY season...

jy: Chinese new year coming lor... well.. to me.. like nothing special..no mood leh.. kind of sianz.. left only 4days leh.. haha... everyone finish shopping.. spring cleaning le ma?? hmmm for me ah.. almost la.. haha.. lazy la.. so anything la.. as for shopping..hmmm didn't really go as i got myself some jeans and clothes from the bangkok trip..heh heh so no need to buy lor.. only went to buy some heel.. i like to buy heels.. haha... overall had been really busy become of work and just started schools that why kind of sianz mood... haha.. anyway...
wanna wish everyone happy chineses New Year,... enjoy all the goodies and steamboat session.. yummy my favourite.. haha.. take this chance to have more reunion ba...
some photo that i took in chinatown went i went there last monday ( 28 Jan) wif my collegue candy.. crystal, fiona and wandy...

@ ChinaTown

CNY Decoration
the zhu jiao of the Year- mickey Mouse..My year leh..which make me 24 this year..
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day...^@^

No comments: