Tuesday, March 04, 2008

All about Jay chou...

jy: well.. i had been wanting to upload abt my jay chou goodies but really lazy.. especially with the file size so bad.. so actually it is v contradicting rite.. wif a better camera means better file resoluation and it will mean tat alot of work need to be done ( like resizing) before i can upload the pic and i am really lazy...

some more wif my external harddisk corrupted.. i feel so lost but wat to do leh... all my work and photos.. hope good luck will be coming my way..


pic 1: jay chou world tour 2008 t-shirt design, yes I GOT It..haha.. and pic 2 jay chou world tour reuseable bag...
the pure silver 316L handphone chain

and of course.. my complete set of gong zai..wahaha... yeah.. specially by bs.. thanks alot, really took a hard time before i got it hor.. got serial de leh.. 60 out of 5000 set in the world

the jay chou movie- kung fu dunk goodies tat i won from mediacorp.. missing poster..
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: