Friday, September 26, 2008

Irish farewell lunch & a walk around office...

lunch with the AK lao jiao staff.. ( part of it )
kat.. me.. terence.. esley.. rossana and irish..
alot of AK staff..
jy: haiz.. is rather sad.. cos another long time friends in AK left.. hmmm.. should be temporary ba.. cos irish will be away in korea 3 months to study.. not sure if she will be joining us back.. but it is rather sad isn't it.. seeing ppl left..esley and me bought a WHITE rose wif alot of purple forget me not flower.. haiz.. wish her all the best.. will be waiting for her return and of course our KTV session which we had said really v long and nv went.. haha.. take extra care lor my friend... only left a few of us.. those that had really go thru the changes in AK.. is also really long liao lor.. cos i had been working in AK for 3 years 1 months liao... wow.. my first job till now lor.. hmmm... i dunno wat will happened in the future but is rather say that we supposed to be empowering ppl but... hmmm.. haiz.. jiayou ba everyone...yan also leaving but she didn't come work today..l hope i will still get to have a lunch wif her ba...
ok.. tml leaving for my retreat in sri lanka liao... will be back wif pic.. hopefull my camera can survived this few days ba... praying hard..
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: