Saturday, October 25, 2008

I think i'm getting old

jy: haiz.. dunno wat happened i really think i am getting old... i keep forgetting this here and there.. and is like only a second difference... hmm... wat happened or i had been really too busy and over work?

there is like dunno how many millions of thing in my mind and everything seem to be urgent and important.. argh... end up i had become post it pad girl recently... haha.. oh.. will i have the fate of the same post it pad girl chen xin yi.. tat i will meet the handsome and omg the damn rich ji cun xi...hahaha..haha i think i am too into the taiwan drama series-fated to love.. wahaha.. ok i had stop for a few weeks due to the fated tat i am really busy lor...

wif studies.. the usual thing assignment assignment which finally come to an end.. but exam in abt 1 week time.. argh and i had yet to finish my revision lor.. 2 paper in the same week.. i dunno how i can do it.. but i guess i had no choice but to do my best.. cos really not much leave for me to take liao =( and the fate that no exam leave was given to me..and the 2 exam is like super " NEAR YISHUN" at expo lor... hall 3 somemore... haha.. but wat to do... OMG help me... ok.. i know i can only depend on myself.. ok.. just help me by praying for me ok... hehe... and LOOKED FORWARD to my Holiday.... hahaha.,.. i really need it... hehe..

work was really terrible as well.. meeting meeting and numbers numbers... argh.. everyone is bugging me... alot of thing need to do and more and more thing everyday... cos now is all abt planning.. need to finalise the items to purchase in china.. which i have to fly up to yiwu in nov, now is all the planning and preparing stage.. i really hope everything will goes smoothly for me... no screw up please.. i cant afford to have any delay.. I CAN DO IT... haha..one by one and step by step i will sure win the race.. wahaha..

ok.. going to back to study liao... today is saturday leh... haha... sianz..keke...but... WHAT TO DO LEH.. I CAN DO IT.. i need to be good.. so that i can get back good reward... hehe..at least i got do my best ma... haha..

** let's gather the power and pray hard for me... haha.. you will sure get good return as well de.. hahaha... hao ren you hao bao ma... haha...

Jiayou !!

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: