Friday, December 05, 2008

Picture from China 24 to 28 Nov ...


view from the plane.. SG to Xiamen to Hangzhou


View from my room of Yi wu Yi He hotel.. haha...

Random picture of china in Yi wu..


on the way back to the sunny island..

me me me... haha.. zi lian pic...


the v few human picture...haha..


jy:was ask by company to travel to chin yiwu to make purchases for 2008 items.. looks like i am really going in the line of purchaser.. oops.. i dunno if it is good or bad.. anyway.. went wif my department head and his wife.. yes his wife.. which makes us 3 person.. haha.. ok i am the super big light bulb and my colleagues cant help it but keep laughing at me.. haha.. ok go ahead.. i had nothing to say.. there is of course good and bad la.. imagine if there is only me and my boss.. i think will be more weird ba...well i can say it is a experience and eye opening for me..haha.. as in really a biz trip for me.. those company retreat is different cos we travel in group ma.. then the purpose is meeting meeting meeting.. ok.. conclusion is.. Biz trip is super stress de.. and i really had no time to see see look look other than work lor.. then is kind of lonely.. haha.. cos when back to hotle i am all alone.. haha.. and i really mean alone... haha.. the hotel room is super big de lor.. haha.. the bed can slp like at least 4 person lor... haha.. some more my boss room is like different floor and so far away.. haha.. i wonder is it purposely one.. haha.. anyway i glad i did it.. hehe...i think sometime i had too good imagination liao.. haha..but of course jd and his wife really take good care of me...haha.. really appreciate everything..i really get to learn alot of thing lor...
the people whom we alias are really nice.. the place is really big.. really really no time lor.. haha.. more plan coming up too.. but i really had no time for all this.. too stress liao lor.. now is all the urgent and rushing for the preparation of the kick off of 2009.. STRESS.... could it be due to stress tat why i am sick... haha.. i need a break lor... before the start of 2009 lor... haiz.. but too broke.. sianz.. anyway.. guess i will be going there next year as well.. i wan to save money.. okk i know i say dunno how many time le.. but i really wan to lor.. i wan to do planning... haha.. i hope to start my biz leh.. haiz.. i am wondering wat am i good in.. my passion leh.. my strength leh.. hmmm.. dunno lor.. i also too busy to think of all this le.. i hope the suppilers will not up the price too much lor.. if not i sure v jialat de lor..haiz.. everyday is urgue abt the price.. damn sianz la.. time not enough...
hoping everything will goes smoothly..
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day...^@^

No comments: