Monday, February 09, 2009

Mum Birthday Celebrati8on @ Home 080209

Happy Birthday to Mum !!!

Playing with the toy camera


jy: had a simple bday celebration at home yesterday... happy birthday to mummy... may all your dreams come true lor.... love little clara and marcus.. haha.. marcus was so so so happy lor... keep laughing abt the advertisement on jia xiang mian... haha.. love him so so much... hahaha..bought his some toy and he really enjoy it.. haha..

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making my penis bigger has actually taught me several things, besides the fact that this is ultimately possibly and permanent, he said. The first is that penis sizegenetics surgery may not be necessary. Surgery is costly, and it's also very risky, even in cases how the procedure goes smoothly without any complications. Besides that, surveys have shown several men who may have gone under the knife aren't going to be pleased using results.I also learned that pumps don't work. Pictures decided I wanted to start making my penis bigger, I bought a pump, and it wasn't a cheap one either.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/