Thursday, August 27, 2009

backlog pic: My 25th Birthday !!

jy: omg.. i feel so so loved and care by the ppl around me.. really appreciate all the surprise, all the arrangement, the presents.. the wishes from sms and facebook.. thanks for being there for me... really really appreciate it !! muack =)

thanks to my steamboat Kaki for advance wishes 13 Aug 2009..

Celine, candy, Henry, kat ( special), crystal(not there), adrian ( not in the pic)

thanks for the bday cake, the heart to heart necklace, my favourite steamboat

Thanks to Sch div for celebrating my bday on 18 aug , not forgetting Cass for the wonderful ( take me away - tiramisu) sponser by my 6 lovely intern

Thank cass, eileen, nat, eevon,huizi, leonard,zul,franco,jeff,esley for the sony digital photo frame !!

Chalet specially organise by Peixuan.. thanks rina and everyone for coordinating.. thanks for coming to costa Sand Pasir ris.. 15 to 17 August 2009

my jie mei - xuan, fen and sa sa

Ei0215 - boonsun, rina, weiyi, lawrence, wensheng, yirong,yukun,jianyong, zeqiang


wonderful Memories at wild wild wet....really had alot of fun..

having fun in our Chalet..

lovely Hugo Boss watch from My dear Ei0215, angel Bunny and card

really want to thanks to everyone... really thanks alot.. i really had a great great time and memories.. thanks for everything... i am so so touched.. hahhaa...

hope more fun will be coming !!! it is coming...

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day....^@^

No comments: