Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy new year 2010

jy: well... 2009 had come to an end just like blinking of eyes.. especially in December... everything happened too fast tat i don't have enough time to react...well guess i am just too busy ba...really v v busy and pack wif alot of thing....anyway.. it is over and a new year had come... hahaha...

really hope everyone will have all the good luck... everything will goes smoothly in everything we do.. 2010 will be an even more challenging year for me... alot of new changes... impt and major thing in this coming year... we will handle it strongly and definitely be able to hold it strongly and get thru it... really need all the blessing.. more overseas trips for me.... hahhaa... top in my list...

thanks to the ppl around me for being there for me... standing by me to lead me thru... of course those who had made me grow and go stronger... like wat ppl say.. everything happen for a reason... those tat dun killl you.. make u stronger... hehe... special thanks to my family wif the 2 little kids marcus and clara that nv fail to make me smile, of course the care and concern from my family... not forgetting the gummies who appear to be the angels to lead me thru the dark days and giving me all the wonderful and fun memories... not forgetting my colleague for being so patient wif me, guiding me... especially cass, huizi, candy and eileen for always listen to my nagging, thanks to rina, bs for being there and always acc me when i am down... of course peixuan and xiufen for the friendship... we will continue to go stronger...

jiayou and all the best to everyone !! please give me the blessing and guidance to lead me thru... i can do it !!

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

YAn ~~ said...

thanks anonymous...