Sunday, February 14, 2010

spider -web growing lor...

jy: wow.... i can see that i am really MIA-ing from my blog.... cos it seem like there isn't any interesting thing to blog about or rather i am too too busy... blog had become a place for me to post photos for some of my activities and yet... it was always backlog updates... wanna share on wat movies i watched and yet it was nv posted.. i guess is really plain lazy-ness la... lazy is the killer la.... lazy lazy and forever lazy... I DUN wan... i need to put a STOP.. yes stop... work is stacking up la... studies is stacking up.. TMa is stacking up... everything is like mountain so i really need to stop it... stop it.... hahaha...

i am praying so so hard and i must la.. die die la... must survive for this few months... which i think is really killing la... time seem to be too fast... too fast and too many thing for me to cope and work on it... i hated this feeling... the feeling of not able to give my 100% or rather too sianz to react on it?? i dunno and i really dunno... i am tired...

when was the last time i had a good rest... good break... good slp... i need it so so much la... i will survive la... definitely will rite... " wat dun kill me will make me stronger" i must fight back wif double the power and stronger !!

oh ya... i also wan to share that... although alot of things seem to be going against me but guess i always have this little luck in my life to have friends around to give me the support and lent me listening ear...when things really falling...in different stages of my life there will be some angels flying by to give a little more supports and give me the strength... to cheer me up in my life.. therefore i always believe that to become friends really need destiny... not every people you meet in your life will become your friends... you need the destiny and the click click connection... i really thanks my new friends... and not forgetting my friends that had alwaye been there for me... for making a difference in my life....

last but not least.... Happy CNY to all my friends... everything shun shun li li... huat ah ~~~ everything you wish will come true.....

always tell yrself... tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: