Thursday, March 11, 2010

in need of..

jy: i think is really time.......
- to be more independence
- to be more happy
- to be stronger
- to be less naggy
- to do my best in everything
- to have more strength
- to have more faith
- to treat myself better
- to have more courage
- to have more breaks
- to be a better friend
- to have more discipline
- to be a better daughter
- to be a better sister

MOST important... to have more holiday... maybe i should go to another planet.. to a world of my own.... to a place where no one can find me... LIKE ALONE !! i need to reflect.... i need my time...i need myself.. i need to be gone....

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

3 comments:

Ahsun Wrote down Here @ said...

Jiayou Ba~ u can do it de.... hahaha~ Stay Motivated and focus in your goals... u wouldn't go wrong de... !!!!

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

jinyan said...

great tat i provided some help.. this is very encouraging.. hahaha... cos this is just a little corner for my thought which i always thought no one will see... hahaha