Friday, April 23, 2010

Ah jay... I going too too too ~~~

Jy: hahahhaha happy happy and super happy la... Ah jay ah jay coming... And I am going going la.. Hahahhaha.. Damn sad when couldn't get the ticket to the first day of the concert la... Really not Kua zhang de lor.. The first concert tix just sold out in hours la.. As usual sistic website was down la... Long Quene at the outlet too lor... My neighbour hard core fan till she buy tix wif her friend in single seat la so they will not sit together lor.. Can you imagine Tat..

Hahahhaha great Tat Xiufen also wan to go.. So let her buy the tix lor... Anyway the tix I got is the additional concert de la but it is before the actual selling de... Wahahaha lucky she manage to get some connection la.. Wahahahahhaha so so looking forward la... This year they got additional catwalk la.. But my tix is far leh although is most ex de la... Super broke le lor... Spend so much this month la.. I think I crazy le.. But glad I am going la... Yeah yeah yeAh....

Looking forward to 23 July 2010 !!!!!

Always tell yrself tml is a brand new day ..^@^ </span>

No comments: