Thursday, October 14, 2010

UNISIM convocation 061010

wanna thanks my family for all the support, friends, project mates during the 3 years...not forgetting the gummies which really brighten up my darkest days..we are really fated to be friends... hope our friendship will last forever or as long as it can be =)

jy: END OF SUFFERING... yeah.... like finally la.. looking back on how the last 3 years had passed.. it was really not easy.. i wonder how did i managed to go thru it.. whahaha.. 3 cheers to all that had managed to go thru it and of course myself... to those who are still suffering- it will be over real soon therefore hang on =) you can do it when u believe you can ... is difficult and we are definitely the BEST !!!

I feel so loved by my family and friends... hehehe.. wanna thanks my family who came down specially for this convocation... thanks bro for helping me to take photos.. getting real busy... hahaha... buying me the SST bear and also the flowers... thanks elise for coming... and of course not forgetting Jason who specially pre ordered the bear for all of us.. with our name on it as well... it was so so lovely and nice.. so sweet and touched by the thoughts and efforts.. terry bear is the best representation of GUMMIES !!! wooooo... love it !!

finally took by family portrait... tml will be the selection day... till then.. wait patiently for the final product ba... hmmm looking forward to sunday as well - outdoor photo shooting wif the gummies too... followed by returning of gown and gossip dinner.... hehehe...

once again.. thanks for all the supports !!! thanks you for being there for me.. really listening to my nagging... wahahha... you all know who you are =)

all the best in the future in everything that you will do =)

I love ALL of you.. wahhaha......

live to travel.. travel to live ~~
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: