Saturday, February 23, 2013

I cant wait for AUGUST 2013 !!!

yeah... finally booked OUR Honeymoon... wooohooo.. although we still have to wait for the confirmation.. but i am very sure we will be able to fly by then... woohooo.... August my Favourite month and i finally can have my birthday overseas.. whahaha... i'm soooo excited la... going to be away for a longest trip in my life - 3 weeks... yeah.... been reading up and doing up some research.. sign up for a tour and going to extend our stay... i think we got quite a good deals lor.. hehehe..counting down to like 5 months plus a few days...

EUROPE.. here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

till then... i shall count down to my short trip in March 27.. wooooo.... happy =) i love travelling....
 
 
free gift........  
i'm soooooo happy la...... but going to be real broke la....... oops...
i can't wait....
 
always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day^@^
live to travel..travel to live ~~

No comments: