Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Only wednesday (week 9)

jy: today is only wednesday and i am so so tired lor.. haiz.... when will i find my joy on weekdays.. haha... today need to go home late too cos need to sell books at cedar girls school lor.. sianz ah.. hope the closing will not drag then i can go home early early lor.. look like is not possible de.. haiz.. sianz leh...

yesterday
wake up really early lor... at 6 plus am lor...sianz ah..so so tired ah.. went all the way to xinghua primary lor..at hougang.. more terrible and suay is that.. i forget to take the receipt..haiz.. $9.80 leh... then cannot claim le... haiz.. why i always so forgetful de...haiz... sianz ah.. hope i will always remember lor...MUZ REMEMBER ok.... then need to run here and there, do this and that lor.. in charge of food la.. transport all that lor... haiz... whatever.. it is over lor... in the nite.. meet ck, weiyi lor..at causeway point lor.. walk around to look for ck wallet then they eat awhile and chat chat lor.. i really enjoy and like the time of friends lor..

message for dear: dear dear ah.. do you know wat is miss you.. miss you means that i am thinking of you.. missing yr everything like yr smile, yr voice, yr hug, yr kisses, yr touch and alot alot more lor... dear ah.. know u are realy tired this few days.. take more rest ok..drink more water ok..hope the stupid stupid cough will faster go away and dun cling onto my ahsun.. GO AWAY.... dear ah..muz jiayou jiayou ok.. i will too.. miss you so so much...

here is something for you.....



I Love You Because

I love you because of your sweet, gentle, ways;

So, slow to condemn, so quickly to praise.
Encouraging words, with a soft easy touch ...
Just some of the reasons why I love you so much.

I love you because you are honest and strong.
Right here, in my arms, is where you belong.
You hold me, console me, and you are my best friend.
I can't live without you, no need to pretend.

I love you because you light up my days,
Fill my heart and my soul with your sweet loving ways.

I love you because you never pretend.
And if I'm hardheaded, you always give in.
You're so easy to love, so hard to forget;
Faithful and true since the day that we met.
I could search the world over and still never findA love like yours.
You are one of a kind.

I love you because you are quick to forgive
Overlooking my faults each day that I live,So slow to anger, so quick to respond
To my loving wishes; above and beyond.

TO AHSUN... I LOVE YOU..haha

always tell yrself... tml is a brand new days... ^@^

No comments: