Wednesday, February 07, 2007

alot of EVENTS around the corner

jy: well... as usual.... i am still busy busy and busy till i no time to update my blog...i have alot of photos that i wanna share..( fish n co dinner, my new handcraft, my new mickey n minnie..and of course.. Little baby marcus pic)..baby marcus now 4 months old.. alot of new things fromhim every week.. he is so so cute and i really love himto the Max multipy by infinity..hehe..but really too too busy..i need a BREAK.. " Please give me a break" and i really mean a break.. which no phone cALLS about work.. please.. really hope to have break... really tired and tired lor... alot of health problem too..my stupid headaches is coming to pester me once again... argggggg.. my stupid right hand thumb... dunno why was so painful.... arrgggggggg... please give me face man.. dun give me problems ok....

Quite alot of chances for my job..hmmm.. can say got things ba..well..not final yet but really hope things will get better... haiz.. got quite a few things in my mind.. haiz.... money and money lor.... haiz... studies too... a few words can describe... " STRESS", "BUSY" "TROUBLE" alot la...

Events upcoming
- 7 days to Valentine Day
- 10 days to Chinese New Year
- 10 Days to ahsun n me 3rd years Anniversary
- Ahsun bday coming in early March too...

haha... havn't really prepare too....haha... need more time and of Course more money...haha.... hope everything will goes smoothly lor...

Jiayou lor... ahsun have to jiayou too.. i know life have been more difficult, sianz and tired but we will be able to go thru it de..jiayou jiayou... WE CAN DO IT !

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day...^@^

No comments: