Monday, February 26, 2007

I am so useless....

jy: i hated myself for being so useless.. i had a dream last nite again.. we talk again like nothing have happened... i was damn useless rite.. i was not given a chance to explain and I AM IN NO WRONG.. yet wat did i get in return... am i really tat bad?? not worth having me as friends ma?? i treated friends badly or i am really tat bad tat i dunno??

i did my best to sAVE this friendship.. i give up my face or should i say for this friendship i am willing to do anything and it is obvious not my fault but wat did i get... i really did my best but still like tat.. dun she feel anything or maybe to some ppl LOVE is just everything...
i more and more feel tat nothing in this world can be trusted.. i am killed terribly by my own thinking.. thinking tat friends can last forever and will be able to understand each other... killed by all the promises........


I HAD ENOUGH.. just stop harassing me.. i dun wan any more things.. there is really nothing much that i can do.. all the while i am just stupid to think ppl treat me as the same... thinking tat she feel tat i am impt as well.. all the shit.... just stop thinking of all the shit.. all the memories.. i am just a rubbish and junk... tat ppl dun take it to heart.. just chunk to one side when u are not needed........ i am treated like shit AND i still think that we will be friends........ stupid me....

JUST LET ME GO PLEASE.. i just wan to live on wif my life !! not to think abt it anymore...not even in my dreams Please.. wake up.. really time to wake up..

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: