Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I am feeling so sad

jy: i am really sad and useless..... haiz.. work work work had really made me crazy.. one of my best best colleague had decided to make the final choice...i am left with no one le.. hmmm but i am happy and really envy in her to be able to make the choice... i am not a risk taker.. too many commitment... my studies fees.. haiz.. had been thinking and thinking but after so long i am still here...haiz...

what i really want?? i really dunno leh.. really really dunno eh... anyone can help me?? someone told me to really relaxed myself without any tv or music think abt my childhood dreams.. cos when we are young.. there will be something tat u really enjoy... you will nv forget it.. just tat ppl choose not to remember as they are afraid of remember it and having a major changes in life... haiz.. help me ah...


really have to think abt it le !!

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: