Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I need some Rainbow in life..

I need the rainbow after the rain..

jy: What is going on to my life... nothin seem to be great maybe except for the little time with baby marcus at my house.. only with little baby marcus.. i can be free from all the troubles.. becos of his growing every day.. his smilez.. his innocent.. his everything.. just love him..


had been really easily affected by environment, by every every things.. had been thinking v negatives recently as well.. i really hated myself being like tat.. where is the me that love to smilez but i really cant help it.. haiz.. feeling really troubled.. troubled by alot of things.. mainly job ba.. more and more sianz le.. 7 more days to the lonely time in office again.. haiz.. gonna miss her leh... she had been with me lor.. now leh.. haiz.. but really happy for her decision.. hope everything will goes really smoothly to her start ba.. i really really have to jiayou le.. haiz.. $$ also a big problem to me.. this few month will need to spend this and that as well.. haiz.. hmmm.. aiya.. aiyo..I really need more $$ and really have to control leh.. haiz.. sianz ah... was thinking abt alot of things like friends.. had been thinking am i really that bad or something is really wrong with me? i really dunno lor.. friends for years so wat... doesn't means that it will last...aiya.. just feel really taken for granted ba..

maybe it is time i really have to learn to let go ba..

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day ^@^

No comments: