Sunday, November 18, 2007

counting down to HOLIDAy

jy: haha... just finishing writing my notes for revision on OB which the exam is next tuesday 20 nov.. stress stress stress ah... havnt touch my managerial econ revision and the exam is just after OB exam.. SUPER stress..

have to jiayou and holiday will be coming lor... haha...

well.. recently guess i was badly curse by dunno who... haha.. last week while studying hard for my management exam.. suddenly my right hand just v v pain and when closer to weekend.. cant even hold the pens lor.. is damn pain de.. end up went to see chinese doctor and had my hand bandage.. exam was super stress liao.. then have to worry abt my hand too.. lucky i still managed to write and recover a bit on my exam lor.. if not sure die de lor.. some more the management quiz and case study didn't do well lor.. extra more stress..

after my last tuesday paper... everyday was v v busy for me.. need to rush alot of work.. DAMn stress ah.. deadline here n there.. really crazy for me.. some more sick lor.. had v v bad flu and cough... then suddenly past few days i got serioud EAR BLOCK.. now like one side cant really heard anything.. got some blockage lor..

WHAT happened to me...... my sis say i am too stress liao.. tat why is like tat? really meh??? hope can really recover lor.. got alot of work waiting for me to do also.. cannot MC ah...

I NEED A BREAK.. help ah... sianz ah...

have to go jiayou le...

Have a GREAT weekend ahead.. haha.. baby coming tml ( should be today) and mummy gonna make the popian.. haha.. miss it so so much.. v v long nv do liao.. hehe.. will take some photos and post it online.. haha.. looking forward for the POPIAN tml..hehe.. love it...

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: