Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I feel so so sick.. argh....

jy: tml is the last paper of the sem ( should be today).. and HERE come the HOLIDAY... haha.. but i feel really really terrible.. feeling so sick especially today.. had super bad cough.. had been coughing and coughing... my lung also wan to cough out liao.. then left side ear block had been getting worse lor.. really cant really heard v clearly... the block was really bad.. WHAT HAPPENED to me?? wat lead to the ear block... haiz... i really had no idea... haiz.. damn sianz.. need a really really good rest but everything is waiting for me... the stupid econ exam tml and i think i will really die lor.. really dun understand lor.. dunno when to apply the stupid formula.. HELP? i really hope miracles can happened lor... haiz... work work work is waiting for me to handle.. everything is urgent.. HELP ah... i really need to have a good good rest....

I NEED A HOLIDAY but no money.. damn sianz... when can i really no need to worry abt money.. i need to do alot of thing.. i wan to buy alot of thing.... i need to enjoy myself... MONEY MONEY faster faster come come.....

Hope i will do well for my exam.. really dun wanna waste my money lor... SIANZ....

jiayou ba.. haiz....

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: