Saturday, June 28, 2008

Marcus and Clara...

Clara..
marcus with clara...

jy: had been staying over my sister house for almost 2 weeks... really v tired and not easy to look after baby lor.,.have to wash this and tat la.. i feel like maid sia.. really lor.. but now so call is over le la.. sis move back to her in law house le and i am back to my house in my room.. haha... miss my bed my pillow.. alot la.. haha...

learn alot of thing from national geographic channel over the stay at my sis house..haha..really like the show lor.. so interesting lor.. but now cant see le.. i will sure miss it de... hmmm..also love the bonding with marcus, playing wif him and the way he called me.. haha.. i will sure miss him calling me yiyi..miss his laughter and he is always so happy... so drama love acting.. hehe.. really love him.. haha.. not forgetting little clara.. looking how a little life grow up lor.. doing anything to help her..haha.. it is amazing rite.. of course all the photo taking session.. just love taking pic of them lor.. haha..


always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Replica HermesKelly Hermes Handbags egdb Hermes HandbagsKelly Hermes Handbags xowy

Anonymous said...

xmgoaghvz www.coachvipcustomer.com コーチ財布,コーチ アウトレット,コーチバッグ,コーチ,COACH texyjuape http://www.coachvipcustomer.com/
muztqwite