Friday, June 20, 2008

super super happy sia...

jy: haha.. although today i started my day wif headaches and is those really terrible and unbearable headaches but was still v happy in the afternoon cos i finally got my exam le.. haha.. check and check finally it is official release at today 2pm.. so scared lor.. cos got too many paper and i really got no confidence...



GReat and really happy that i PASSED all.. haha.. not bad lor for the result.. really happy and proud of myself cos i did it.. wahaha... result are as below:



Financial accounting - B-
Mangerial accounting - B+
Organisational Behaviour - B
Contract and Agency Law - B+
Company law and Governance - C+
Action Learning- A-

Current GPA - 3.20

will need to jiayou in the GPA cos emily say need at least 4 to get second upper class.. anyway.. i think will just do my best ba.. haha.. most impt is must pass can le.. haha...

Good job to myself...hehe..

always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day^@^

No comments: