Thursday, August 21, 2008

Break Break Break..

jy: when can i go for a break.. i think i really need a break.. my head of department finally back liao.. omg.. dunno wat i had been doing lately.. haiz.. alot of thing not yet done.. not only work but also my studies....nv had the mood ever since sch start.. sianz.. so so many thing to do.. OMG.. who can save me lor.. really alot that i cant take it.. argh.. stressssssssss.. alot of project due liao.. haiz.. now worse it my mouth swollen lor.. painful lor.. sianz.. which make me home so early today and slp.. think i really too tired le...

i need a break... overseas trip... but no money...haiz.. i need massage.. anyone? haha.. go for those short trip also not bad ma.. no lobster.. prawn also good ma... haha.. sianz.. had been having the idea of whether to continue schools.. haiz.. it is really v tiring.. financially, physically and mentally.. haiz.. i know la.. i choose it so cannot blame it.. haiz.. damn sad.. =( imagine u work so hard but u cant enjoy the money u earn.. omg lor..damn sianz x dunno how many times lor.. somemore not earning alot liao... haiz.. HELP !!!

ok.. since i had spend like more than 10k for my studies liao.. i need to hang on.. give me all the luck and strength please.. no more terrible group mates which i had some now.. jialat.. give me the wisdom.. watever lesson or module i know wat is it lor.. jiayou ba.. !!! give me the health as well to fight the battle.. i need all the good things.. come come please...no more laziness....

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: