Sunday, August 31, 2008

i miss marcus and clara

jy: this few weeks was terrible.. is all about work work work.. if not will be studies studies.. assignment assignment.. really terrible.. havn't been good friends.. good colleagues.. good sister.. good daughter...good ah yi... i just havnt been good.. due to really busy work and studies schedule... weekend was burn.. everynite was burning really late minight oil..havnt been going out too.. i need BReak lor.. haha..but i can foresee my sunshine coming liao.. haha... one by one the assignment clear and my life coming back lor.. looking forward..

especially feel bad to my sis.. havnt been able to help her in her psp.. her searching og new hp.. going her house to talk to her... acc her.. see my two darling.. really sorry.. hope to see my marcus and clara soon... haha.. miss them so so much...

jiayou ba !!!

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: