Friday, November 07, 2008

just some updates.....

jy: yeah yeah yeah.. finally the exam is over... i dun wan to think abt it.. haha anymore... wait till result releasing then see how ba.. hope it will best.. OOPs.. i should say.. IT MUST pass.. haha.. everyone please pray for me ok... hehe.. more ppl more power.. haha...now at least no need to stress and busy over 2 side.. can concentrate on my work le.. which is super tight deadline and then stress... going to china soon.. end of nov.. heard it was really cold.. cos going winter le... haha.. less than 10 degree celsius i think.. oops.. die.. dunno how sia.. nv experience this type of weather.. guess it will be really fun and good experience.. haha.... stay tuned for the updates ba.. haha..but i no clothes sia no money sia.. jialat la..but still looking forward.. see.. i really got serious mixed feeling problems..
haiz.. worry and really worry abt my darling marcus.. haiz.. he is sick again.. virus attack lor.. think stomach flu lor.. then eat and drink everything will vomit out.. haiz.. so ke lian... why must he always need to suffer all this leh.. he need to get well soon.. marcus must guai guai ok.. will be ok de.. must listen to mummy ok.. haiz.. this is a problem os alot of kids living under one roof lor.. then so many ppl.. ** praying really hard for little marcus...
oh ya.. met wif cindy and celine for Steamboat.. haha.. hope to meet up wif them soon...had a great and long talk.. funny lor.. all the last time thing.. haha.. oh ya.. cindy hubby kash was really funny too.. but i think he is kind of bored lor..haha..hehehe.. it is always good to talk to long long friends...haha.. receive call from guanxiong as well.. haha.. he is my primary sch friend.. we are in same sec sch as well but different stream la.. haha.. had a short and really funny chat.. haha..will meet up wif him soon as well...hehe...we both live yishun but we cant seem to see each other.. haha... my one and only friend who had the same chinese surname.. haha.. rare sia.. haha.. oh ya.. he is my mum friend grandson too.. so qiao lor.. haha.. and i did realise my surrounding friends all seem to come from YSS sia.. haha...
after exam is all the meeting up session.. haha... more to come next week.. haha... yeah....but this will mean no money sia.. haiz.. jialat la..

oh ya..i went to cut my hair again.. haha.. oops.. just trim my hair on monday.. but the end really v v bad lor.. haiz.. then my hair cant seem to grow lor.. then today.. everyone was nagging at me.. oh my god.. is like 3 at 1 go.. so i cannot tahan i immediately went to make appointment.. haha.. candy recommend her hair stylist lor.. ex sia.. but they say if wan to cut short hair.. have to go find professional.. and there... i cut my hair lor.. is like super short lor..the last time i have short hair i mean above shoulder length was sec 1 and 2 time lor.. haha.. super long rite.. haha.. oops.. so now.. i really have a new look liao... haha... lucky now still look ok.. well..tml then will really know how it looks lor.. omg.. please be nice if not cant do anything too.. haha... now is so light... haha...my head can fly liao.. kekeke..

this was my intially hair length.. start to miss it liao..
oh no.. i cant even recognise this is my back view lor..
my right side...

my left side
front view..
haha.. it is really hard to take a pic alone lor.. just hated to take pic lonely.. weird and cant stop laughing..haha..
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah piang!! reALLI GO CUT your hair liao ar.