Monday, November 03, 2008

Sis Birthday Celebation !!

jy: last sat, advance celebrate sis 30th bday.. oops... did i just say how old she is.. omg.. starting wif 3 in the 30 le leh...haha.. but ok la.. got a good husband and 2 cute little kids.. isn't it great... haha.. went to specially buy cake for sis from Secret receipe.. haha.. the signature cake- chocolate banana.. nice lor.. haha.. big too.. minimum is 2kg and not cheap hor.. haha.. but for sis la.. haha.. then went for dinner at bei sheng lou.. long time nv go le.. eat abt 100 plus.. hlaf wif bro lor.. broke sia.. haha.. but nvm la.. my sis leh.. haha... someone who really take good care of me.. hehe.. Happy Birthday to My dear sis.. hehe..May all your wishes and dream come true =)


I love her smile..
clara clara outside Bei sheng Lou... she is so sweet and cute!!
me and Clara..
Specially purchase for my Dear Sis...
Happy hapPY Family...
Marcus is so sweet rite.. he is kissing mummy..
he is really happy like.. he is celebrating his bday.. haha.. he know how to sing bday song as well.. haha... although he cant really say all the words..
Let's blow the caNDLE...
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: