Thursday, March 26, 2009

1 month to Go !!!!!

jy:hahaha... today is 26 Mar... 1 more month and i might be shopping somewhere in hongkong... hahaha... Hongkong here i come.. haha.. no la.. in one month time... wahahha... had always wanted to go and I HAD SAID DONKEY years.. yes .. donkey years.. hahaha.. my friend will have heard me nagging and saying dunno how many time la.. haha.. and i will be going.. haha.. so excited.. haha.. thanks cass for going wif me.. we shall look forward to OUr trip trip man... haha... we had been really busy since last year lor.. it seem like no break... haha.. looking forward... but before that it will be super peak period for me lor.. well at least work peak period had Over.. Yeah.. great Job everyone.. we had do our best and done well... haha.. now will be super busy for my studies... argh... every weekend was lesson... argh.. no rest lor.. after tat need to chiong my assignment before i FLY ~~~~ hahaha... wish me good luck ba... hahaha...and higher and better moral for everyone... know it hasn't been good but we will be able to go thru... jiayou jiayou ganbate... hahaha..

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: