Thursday, March 26, 2009

good deal and Lobang....


Black Zipy Wolfy...
jy: well.. just got a new Mp3 called zipy wolfy...just launched mp3 in market.. haha.. not the panda hor.. it was a spainish brand and was really a good deals... 8gb lor.. then only cost $80 lor.. haha.. thanks bs for helping me to get the deals.. haha.. well.. my mp3 had die on me for quite sometime la.. but was still using bs mp3 cos He say he dun really use... hahaha.. so i took it and used it to the fullest.. wahaha.. tahnks ah... haha.. then couldn't find any mp3 of my ideas.. had not been able to convince myself for ipod.. hahaha.. cos i find it damn stupid to have to use onlY itune to play music and i cant drag songs as and when i like.. haha.. i v shareful de... haha... so didn't get it.. then creative like also so so leh..but this new mp3 was great lor.. v small and light lor... actually wan white de but dun have so no choice to get black lor.. hahaha.. not bad lor.. hahaha...i shall test it out ba...
oh ya.. think i had missed out this post.. i had dye my hair black although it really dun look like.. haha.. and highlight something like gold lor.. haha.. was still thinking to cut or keep my hair leh.. haha..comment leh...and it was definitely a good deals lor.. do let me know if u are interested in dye the hair.. not bad lor...haha..definitely not shui huo or wat.. loreal hair color ok.. hahaha.. ok.. i am supposed to study for my test on sun.. haha.. going to... haha..
wish me good luck lor..
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: