Monday, June 28, 2010

YEAH... i graduated !!! woo hoo ~~

jy: hahhahah... Happiest DAY in 2010 for the past 6 months.... hahaha.... i was like so worried la.... waited for the time slot to check the result... damn scary la... eileen... zul also gan cheong wif me... hahhaa.. keep counting down for me.... hahhaa... open my result wif them...

AND I GRADUATED !!!! woo hoooooooooooooooo la....

hahhaha... although the result really was terrible la... this sem was the worse ever result in the 3 years la.. and i got my first and only D+ la... tat is for the killer strategy... welll..... at least i Passed la.. i was so so worried la... i really alot nv do and for those tat i did...i didn't complete la... i am glad i managed to get thru it.. my prayer had been answer la... hahahhaa... i think must be GOD who are kind and find me too pitiful therefore award me for all the hard work i have in my work life therefore decided to free me from another troubles... omg... i am so so happy la...

thanks so so so MUCH la.... hehehe...

happy happy la..... =) congratulation to all that had made it... CONVOCATION here i come... hehehe...

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: