Thursday, January 05, 2006

Eye so pain ah...(thurs of week 17)

jy: my eye so so pain ah... cos i was crying so so much yesterday lor.. wat actually happened to me? i hated this type of me lor..where is the always laughing and talking jinyan leh? haiz.. i really sick and tired of this type of me lor..haiz.. why muz i make things worse leh.. why muz i spoilt and dun cherish the time talking to bs.. i thought i was v sad becos i can't see him often?? then why muz i dun treasure the time talking to him leh? wat WRONG wif me?? hmmm... really dunno wat to do le... haiz.. i hated it.. i hated it so much.. why must i irritated bs and make him so worry leh? haiz.. i'm really so so sorry my dear.. i will jiayou de.. i promise ok- today u will not heard me cry le.. i dun wanna u to feel heart pain when i cry ok..once again.. i am really sorry...

message for ahsun: ahsun ah.. hope there will be no more injuries for you le and get well really soon lor.. i know it is tough in sispec and nothing much u can do.. but i really hope u can be free from any injuries especially yr hand ok.. hope all the new / old would will recover really soon lor.. and NO MORE INJURIES le ok..jiayou jiayou ok and takecare le..

always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day^@^

No comments: