Thursday, January 12, 2006

OT week ah.. ( Thursday of Week 18)

jy: busy busy busy ah.. i was so so busy ah.. really really stress and tiring lor... this week is a ot week for me man..haiz... sianz ah.. everyday i go home so so late.. no entertainment leh.. haiz... work like cow lor.. U KNOW COW?? haiz... very tiring lor..running here and there lor..haiz.. everything i also need to do lor.. really everything lor.. everything also got deadline.. HOw do i finish it.. wat have it got to do with me leh.. why do i everything have to do last minutes things lor.. then pick the shit for them lor.. hated it.. hated it hated it lor... very very tiring lor.. everyday work more early then others lor.. then go home so late too.. earn lesser pay too lor..haiz.. I HATED it ah..

sorry dear.. i promise tat i will not cry when i talk to you de... but i really cannot control it my dear.. i am sorry dear.. know u are very tired le then stil have to listen to my complain every night lor.. then heard me cry and u can't do anything.. i know i break yr heart my dear.. i will jiayou de.. you too ok.. have to jiayou le... countdown to 2 days my dear.. hope u can book out early on sat lor...looking forward to see u dear..

always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: