Monday, August 21, 2006

2 days after my Birthday ( mon of wk 49)

jy: back to work after 4 days of long holiday.. haha.. but still i am tired as usual lor.. haha.. think i too lazy le lor.. haha

hmmm.. where should i start leh....

Thurs( 17/08).. initial plan was going sentosa wif ahsun lor.. but we didn't go in the end cos too tired and quite broke too lor.. had mac breakfast then went ahsun house to rest.. haha.. went northpoint in the nite to eat my dinner..hehe.. sakae sushi follow by photo sticker then ktv at party world lor.. haiz.. kana eat by them lor.. 1 hrs lesser lor.. cos they closing le..haiz.. but it was fun lor..haha.. happy 30ths months anniversary !!


Our 30th Months ANNIversary........
@ party world safra.....

Fri(18/08).. went ntuc to buy the stuff for the bbq lor..hehe.. quite alot of things lor.. then stay at home to wait for the arrive of xuan and ee.. hehe.. ee come to my house first then follow by xuan.. haha..had chatting session wif them lor.. haha.. got my present from them lor.. thanks alot and i live it so much lor.. really wanna thanks for the effort.. hehe...




having a mini celebration at the strike of 12am

Sat(19/08->my big day..hahaops..is birthday).. wake up early to have mac breakfast wif xuan and ee.. but we too slow motion and take our own sweet time le..haha... then huiee need to go ben wif benjamin so only me and xuan managed to eat mac breakfast and huiee eat lunch lor.. haha... had our photos taking session too..hehe... had fun before we went home and get busy..hehe.. went to buy more things at ntuc wif xuan while ee and benjamin went to collect the cake for my bday..it was a surprised for me lor..hehe.. went home after that and xuan went home le...

went over to the bbq pit to get prepare at abt 5pm lor...hehe.. bring all the necessary things and the helper come le..hehe.. got bs la, chris, ws,law, ck,yukun...haha... get them to help me to decorate lor..haha...


i think the photos was nice and say alot of things....thanks
i was a bit sad lor.. cos quite a number of ppl i invited didn't come lor.. most sad and angry is that they didn't even tell me that they didn't come lor.. i was still afraid that foods was not enough lor.. then get my mum to cook curry, bee hoon and buy this and that for me lor..mostly is my collegue lor.. only emily come and stay for long and nat come for awhile lor.. thanks alot emily..sorry to make u so sianz lor..but i am really great that my close friends was here lor....hehe.. all the way from secondary school to poly...hehe.. friends that had been with me for years..hehe.. it was fun lor.. really fun lor..haiz.. but i feel really bad lor..for neglecting my friends lor..and didn't serve them with foods all tat lor..haiz... it can be better de.. of course i was kana sabo la.. haha..something that we cannot run away de..hehe.. but I AM NOT the only one..haha..most of them actually got it too..haha..Mr law also buy flour as usual lor.. this time was bad becos we had coke la,chilli, cake and dunno wat on us lor..haha.. really wanna thanks everyone for coming and thanks for the present...hehe... thanks alot....... really appreciate all the helps too.... Thanks for making the day so memorable for me.... i will sure remember it for life..............
My birthday cake..MIni Mouse->thanks ah ee..
My Family and Best friends for Years.............
YSS Rulezzzzz... we are the best Batch...
NYP and EI0215.........
thanks nat and emily for coming
Ahsun and me me me....
All my presents( pic 1-all nicely wrap up, pic 2- wat is it??)


"I am the BIRTHDAY Girl"
My cinderella collection from xuan..


a one and only File create by ahsun..hehe
Sun.. was resting day for me and ahsun..haha.. had lunch at home..the bbq lor..then went ahsun house to collect my present..hehe... after that was fries at garden..too bad ahsun can't go home home wif me for second round of bbq session becos there was steamboat session at ahsun house.. i can conclude that we really love steamboat and bbq..haha..
@ N7 Garden.....
Always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: