Wednesday, August 02, 2006

August lor.... ( wed of wk 47)

jy: it is August lor.. haha.. my birthday month.. haha.. 17 more days to go for my birthday lor.. haha.. well.. i am still ok la.. althought they say will age 1 year but still ok la... i still looking forward to my birthday.. haha.. but i still havn;t decide how to celebrate ah.. how ah? haha.. i am running out of time lor.. hehe...

it was a busy busy week lor.. went for 2 days of outdoor training wif those newly in coaches lor.. tired lor.. super tired ah.. i thnk i am really old and i really need to exercise le.. i feel old man.. haha.. but it was a group of fun people la.. hehe.. uni student lor.. haiz.. made me miss my school life lor.. study is the best lor.. haha.. will have alot of friends and happy time de.. alot of funs lor.. haha but really tired lor... haha...

this few days went home quite late lor.. especially monday lor.. went home at 12 plus minight then meet ahsun for dinner.. ya.. i am having a really late dinner lor... hehe.. thanks alot dear... hehe.. ahsun made ma a photos frame.. thanks alot although the photos is a bit ugly la.. hehe.. understand yr intention la ok.. haha... reach home at 1plus then next day went out at 6 am lor.. that why i am super super tired lor... haha...
the photos frame design by ahsun....
beautiful sky...

some photos that i took.. haha.. super ugly and shag.. haha


Sun.. ahsun last minutes call for duty lor.. no choice have to find my own activities.. haha.. meet xuan and went marina square to look for my puma cap.. didn't find it la.. but i also not sure where got sell de.. just happened to saw the cap in one of the hongkong drama series.. haha.,..had alot of small eating session wif xuan lor.. haha.. have taiwan mee sua la... ma la fishball, chocolate fondus and alot alot la.. haha.. thanks alot xuan... hehe for yr company.. wait for my activation of excerise session.. haha..... we can do it.. go go go...

xuan and me outside marina square...

ok la.. back to my work le... busy lor... alot of things for me to do lor... jiayou lor..

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: