Wednesday, August 16, 2006

counting down to 3 days ( wed of wk 48)

happy birthday !! to JINyan...



jy: haha.. yeah... 3 more days to my birthday lor... hehe... so so happy ah.. looking forward ah...

chicken wing, satay, taiwan sauage, crab stick, hotdog, mash mellow, FRIENDS, gathering and Presents.... haha.. here i come..=)

hehe.. tml will be on leave lor.. hehe... so so happy lor... maybe going to sentosa leh.. hehe... will be a busy days for me.. hehe... then friday huiee and xuan will come my house...haha... but my room so messy lor.. havn't clean up ah.. haha... ops hope they dun mind lor.. haha.. first time they coming my house lor... guess it will be really really fun de lor.. hehe...

Sat will be my bday party..hehe... hope to really enjoy myself lor.. i will de ba..hehe..

Happy birthday to me first...hehe... will update again...hehe...

always tell yrself..tml will be a brand new day..^@^

No comments: