Saturday, January 13, 2007

Batam trip 6 - 7 January 2007

jy: hmmm.. had a last minutes decision to go Batam to look for my cousin...cos mum went there lor.. so go there to fetch her back home lor.. hmmm... i call her sister la.. hmmm.... there are a few la.. cos all of them used to come singapore and stay at my house de lor... then got 2 which i always remember how nice they treat me when i am young.. i mean YOUNg lor... so it had been a long long time lor.. especially one of them who takes care of me when i am really young.. feed me la... then give me money when see me... hmmm... buy things for me all tat.. really treat me v v good de.. haiz... heard from mum that her life was not so good... i really hope tat her life will be better lor... really hope lor.. she will sure be blessed de lor...at least hope his son can treat her better and takes care of her lor.. and hope her ife will not be so hard, no need to earn money in v hard way.. hmmm hope nothing will happened to her and all bad man goes away from her lor.. everything goes smoothly...there is nothing much i can do but i got give her a bit money lor... although not alot la.. but really hope at least it can help her a bit lor... jiayou ok...

thanks for specially cook good food for me to eat when i stay at yr house lor.. really appreciate everything.. also wanna thanks all the cousin who drive us around for house visiting lor.. really drive lor... haha.. cos my mum got really alot of relative and friends lor... it is a nice experience lor... thanks alot.... hehe...


had a really nice mee goreng supper just outside sister house... the seller can move his stall anywhere he like...


outside the temple.. a really big one..
oth the 2 dearies sister...
My Mummy..........
My dearies ~~
me and my sister son -> when i first see him... he is just a baby.. now P6 lor.. haha.. so big le.. really become a old yi yi le
always tell yrself.. tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: