Saturday, January 13, 2007

helloooooo ~~ i'm Back lor....

I Took this photos in yishun while on the way to sembawang.. haha.. Rainbow.. long time never see lor.. hope everyone life will be like rainbow.. full of colors and happiness..ALL the Best !!

jy: haha... wow.. it has been really a long time since i last blog lor... everyday was busy for me in the office lor... argggg.. working like cow lor.. hehe... everyday work till quite late also.. haiz... beginning to have no life le... everything also cannot confirm.. advance appointment cannot fixed.. last minutes appointment also cannot.. haiz.. had turn down quite a number of dinner appointment lor..

hereby to say sorry to all my friends lor... next time still have to call me ok...

give me a bit more time to get used to handling 3 branches lor..i realy need time lor.. all the 3 branches need me to settle a number of things lor.. hope to really get used to it and enough of rubbish... i dun wan to be free labour lor... OT no $$ lor so i wan my life back please... arrgggg.... now even worse lor.... no more petty cash on every friday... only at the end of the month lor... i got almost $200 claims lor... super broke le... no money le.. now even have to save some money for Taxi claim and here and there for every month lor.. sianz lor.. haiz....

my life is now busy busy and busy.... arrgggg... bs had a lot of complain toward me too.. meeting him was always late and make him wait for quite sometime.. oh ya..

i wanna say sorry to all those friends who send me sms lor.. especially sms with question.. i know i am v lag now.. sms reply was delay.. sometime even no reply... Really sorry about that.. hope i didn't offend anyone and please pleae forgive me !! hehe =)

hmmm... new year had passed 12 days.. hmmm wat are my new year resolution.. well didn't really have time to think too...

- i hope all my friends and everyone around me will be living well.. all the best to them in whatever they do lor.. take cares always too...
- oh ya.. i wanna get a laptop soon...
- hope have money lor..
- and i wanna travel too.. i am like a mountain turtle..
- haiz.. why i so broke.. i wan more $$ too.. haha....
- oh yet.. not forgetting to slim down.. i am really too fat now.. haha.. oops.. PIG !! NO ooooooooooo.. i dun wan..
- i wan to have a lot of good foods and yet will not fat ok.. i wish i wish.. haha...

Stay Happy and cheerful always..

PS: i had a new hair color leh.. have you notice it...haha... it is actually medium brown but quite black la..haha.. i think i look nerd lor.. and funny lor.. maybe not used to no hair color..haha..they say i look young.. haha.. like little girl.. still adapting to it lor... haha...

always tell yrself..tml is a brand new days..^@^

No comments: