Saturday, January 20, 2007

walk walk see see @ causeway point

jy: a walk walk and see see @ causeway point today... haha.. hmm.. decided to go eat over there before i set off to my sister house lor to be nanny lor.. my sister will need to go out so have to take care of bb when she is not in then cannot leave my mum alone lor... hmmm actually going to celebrate yukun bday de.. but cant turn up.. really sorry abt it....

hmmm... wake up quite early today... haha.. done quite a number of things la... like wash my clothes la.. especially all my jacket lor.. hehe.. hope it will dry really soon lor... hehe.. then wait for ahsun calls to meet up... oh ya.. clean up my house as well la... never clean up i cannot go out de.. haha..

wan to eat alot of foods cos had been feeling quite sick lor.. i got mc on wed n thurs lor.. sianz ah... now still not feeling v good lor.. hope it will recover soon lor.. haha...Please i cannot afford to fall sick lor.. my everyday was busy busy and busy like COW lor.. i dun have time to even take a break to surf a while net lor.. have to rush all my things lor.. sianz lor.. and my work is making me so angry lor.. haiz... doing my very best to get used to it lor..haiz.. sianz ah.. help me ah... so my blog updates will be quite lag la.. only can do it when i am at my sister house... i need more time ah...

ok back to cwp.. went to food court to eat.. then walk walk awhile lor.. actually also nothing much to see la.. hmmm.. i just wan to acc ahsun a bit more ba.. recently i think i neglected him lor.. haiz.. so sorry ahsun.. hope u will forgive me ok... hehe... thanks for yr understanding lor.. hehe... walk walk at pasalama as well lor.. saw a really nice mickey sling bag.. haha... saw it at one stall but no more le.. happened to see it in another store lor.. after much consideration.. i bought it la.. haha... $18 leh.. hope it will not look like v childish ba.. think will not ba..haha..i also bought a pig pig rubber band from minibits.. v cute lor...

haha..saw alot of new year decoration as well.. less than 1 month new year lor.. haiz... well.. actually not much different la.. just tat no need work lor.. this year dunno got wat event lor.. broke le la.. anniversary coming as well.. dunno wat to buy for ahsun lor.. run out of idea le.. haha.. need to think abt it lor.. really hard lor.. hmmm....


My New Mickey Mouse sling Bag.. Love it man... haha...
haha.. my new Pig pig rubber band.. v cute hor... keke oink~~
Big head pic..
ahsun why yr face so annoyed??
while taking a drink break...
ok la.. end here lor.. hope can update more often ba....
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new days..^@^

No comments: