Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My hair getting shorter and shorter..

jy: haha.. it is Contradicting.. i say i wan to perm my hair.. end up i went to cut like one month ago... then i had the strong feeling of keeping long hair.. end up i went to cut my hair even shorter than the previous cut.. haha...dunno why sia.. haha... nvm la.. change looks lor.. haha.. this time round most of the ppl realise my hair cut.. haha..more obvious ba..haha.. the back is damn short one lor.. haha.. ok la.. think not bad ba.. most of them feel tat is more style.. but some say i look fat.. aiya but no choice lor.. think my hair need v long then will long liao... haha.. thinking of whether to dye or not lor.. haha.. how how how... haha.... Comment please... hahaha.. think i too STRESS liao.. i had been really over loaded lor... argh.. i wan to clear all the thing fast lor... haha...

2nd hair cut..
always tell yrself..tml is a brand new day..^@^

No comments: